What We Look For
Come work with us
- are committed to contributing to the development, cooperation and integration of countries in Asia and the Pacific
- are a citizen of an ADB member
- have a strong academic background, preferably with a postgraduate degree such as an MBA, Masters, or Ph.D.
- have considerable expertise and experience in your profession
- have experience in projects and programs for developing countries
- are proficient in both written and spoken English
- can work with individuals of different nationalities and cultures
We embrace diversity and value a wide spectrum of views, cultures, academic and professional backgrounds. Staff of different nationalities come together to work for a common goal regardless of age, gender, religion or disability. Women are highly encouraged to apply.