- 22 - 24 June 2020 Virtual Workshop on Meeting Environmental Objectives Through Energy Sector Reforms in Asia and the Pacific: Energy Pricing Reforms and Emissions Reduction OnlineTime of event 15:00–18:30 (Tokyo time) Background Energy prices are usually controlled or subsidized in developing Asian and Pacific economies to reduce energy costs to low-income consumers and firms. Energy pricing reforms have emerged as one of the regions’ most important policy challenges and opportunities given their potential to advance climate change mitigation and green growth.
- 25 - 26 June 2020 Making Digital Platforms Work for Asia Online, 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., Manila, Philippines timeThe conference will cover the rise of digital platforms and how we can make them work for Asia, including their applications during and after the COVID-19 outbreak.
- 25 - 26 June 2020 ADBI-ADB Virtual Conference on Making Digital Platforms Work for Asia OnlineThis ADBI-Asian Development Bank virtual conference will spotlight new research on the market and social outcomes of digital platforms.
- 26 June 2020 ADBI-WCTRS Webinar Three on High-Speed Rail: High-Speed Rail and Spatial Scenarios for Europe 2050 OnlineThis webinar examines the impact of high-speed rail (HSR) projects on spatial development in Europe by 2050, based on project work by the European Spatial Planning Observation Network.
- 30 June - 2 July 2020 ADB Sanitation Dialogue 2020 - Postponed to first quarter of 2021 ADB headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe ADB Sanitation Dialogue 2020, to be held on 29 June to 1 July 2020 in Manila, engages ADB's developing members and other development partners toward achieving Sustainable Development Goal 6.2 on sanitation for all.
- 1 July 2020 Distinguished Speaker Series: High-Touch High-Tech Education: Transforming Post-COVID-19 Education OnlineThis webinar will will discuss the application of artificial intelligence-based “High-Touch High-Tech” (HTHT) education to promote personalized learning.
- 8 - 10 July 2020 Virtual Workshop on Integration of Renewable Energy in Energy Systems: Perspectives on Investment, Technology, and Policy OnlineThis ADBI virtual workshop will feature new research on the investment, technology development, and reforms needed to promote the integration of renewable energy in the energy systems of Asia’s developing economies.
- 21 - 22 July 2020 9th International Conference on Asian Economic Development— Toward Sustainable Development Goals: Poverty Eradication and Inclusive Sustainable Growth OnlineADBI and Chiang Mai University will co-host a virtual conference spotlighting imperatives for achieving poverty eradication and inclusive sustainable growth in Asia and the Pacific, in accordance with the Sustainable Development Goals.
- 24 - 28 August 2020 Transport Forum 2020 ADB headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe ADB Transport Forum on 24-28 August 2020 in Manila, Philippines focuses on solutions for transport in Asia and the Pacific to become more equitable, safer, and resilient in a changing world.
- 18 - 21 September 2020 53rd Annual Meeting of the Asian Development Bank Incheon, Republic of KoreaThe Annual Meeting of the ADB Board of Governors is an opportunity to provide guidance on ADB administrative, financial, and operational directions. The meetings provide opportunities for member governments to interact with ADB staff, nongovernment organizations (NGOs), media, and representatives of observer countries, international organizations, academe and the private sector. ADB’s annual meetings have become a premier forum for the discussion of economic and social development issues in Asia and the Pacific.
- 18 June 2020 Asian Impact: Lockdown, Loosening and Asia’s Growth Prospects Online, 4:00 p.m., Manila, Philippines time
- 15 - 19 June 2020 ADB Asia Clean Energy Forum 2020 Online
- 15 June 2020 Virtual Deep Dive Workshop on Green Finance Policies in Asia Online
- 11 June 2020 Asian Impact: Thinking Outside the Box: Policy Recommendations for Developing Countries in the COVID-19 era and Beyond - Live webinar Online, 10:00 a.m., Manila, Philippines time (GMT +8)
- 4 June 2020 Asian Impact: Global Shortage of Personal Protective Equipment Amid COVID-19—Supply Chains, Bottlenecks, and Policy Implications: Live webinar Online, 4:00-5:30 p.m., Manila, Philippines time
- 27 - 29 May 2020 Virtual Workshop on Energy and Transport Infrastructure Connecting Asia and Europe Online
- 27 May 2020 ADBI–Cambridge University Online Course on Fintech & Regulatory Innovation Online
- 22 May 2020 53rd Annual Meeting of the Asian Development Bank: Business Session Online
- 21 May 2020 Distinguished Speaker Series: Computational Urban Management in Smart Cities Online
- 20 May 2020 IDAHOTB 2020: Bridging the LGBTI Inclusion Data Gap Online
- 19 May 2020 How Banks Digitize Their Trade Business Online, 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. (SGT)
- 15 May 2020 Webinar on Behavioral Insights and Nudges for Combating COVID-19 Online