Strategy 2030: Achieving a Prosperous, Inclusive, Resilient, and Sustainable Asia and the Pacific
威廉希尔体育Strategy 2030 sets the course for ADB’s efforts to respond effectively to the Asia and Pacific region’s changing needs.
Asia and the Pacific has made great strides in poverty reduction and economic growth in the past 50 years. ADB has been a key partner in the significant transformation of the region and is committed to continue serving the region in the next phase of its development.
Under Strategy 2030, ADB will expand its vision to achieve a prosperous, inclusive, resilient, and sustainable Asia and the Pacific, while sustaining its efforts to eradicate extreme poverty.
- Asia and the Pacific has made great strides in poverty reduction and economic growth in the past 50 years, but there are unfinished development agendas. #Strategy2030
- Under the new #Strategy2030, ADB will sustain its efforts to eradicate extreme poverty while expanding its vision of a prosperous, inclusive, resilient, and sustainable Asia and the Pacific
- ADB will combine finance, knowledge, and partnerships to fulfill its expanded vision under the new #Strategy2030
View the brochure in other languages:
ADB's Strategy 2030: Responding to a Changing Asia and the Pacific
- Executive Summary
- Changing Landscape and Challenges
- ADB's Vision and Value Addition
- Guiding Principles for ADB's Operations
- Differentiated Approaches to Groups of Countries
- Operational Priorities
- Expanding Private Sector Operations
- Catalyzing and Mobilizing Financial Resources for Development
- Strengthening Knowledge Services
- Delivering through a Stronger, Better, and Faster ADB
- One ADB
- Appendix: Stocktaking of ADB Operations and Summary of Consultations